Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Trapped in Multiple Personalities

A MOVIE! WITH ACTORS AND EVERYTHING!

(on my Blip TV page it shows up better and bigger, I think)


The cast:
El Chico (speaks Spanish and English)
Samyra
(speaks only with her eyes)
Madame La Gueule
(speaks French and damages English)
Happy Hank
(speaks slurred English)

I was all tied up with family over the last few weeks and thus neglected to mention the great honour bestowed on me by Ernesto: he included me in his prestigious list of Always Humble Never Neutral 2007 Blogging Awards with an award I will cherish forever: The Life is Multi-Media Life-Achievement Award.

Ernesto, if you're reading this: I hereby dedicate the above multiple personality movie to you, with my thanks.

MORE
















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha, thank you, Natalie!

Unknown said...

Natalie, you're a genius!

Natalie d'Arbeloff said...

Ernesto, you're everywhere! Of course this is a mirror blog of Blaugustine.

Minx, thank you, I always thought so too, It's nice to be agreed with.