Wednesday, October 17, 2012

FAME IN KENTISH TOWN

Have a look at this

Kentish Town is my neighbourhood and The Kentishtowner, a very useful local online daily newspaper, sent me a questionnaire, which I answered. They also asked for my photo, which I sent, but I didn't know they would also choose some images from my site. I'm really chuffed to be featured in their series, Ich Bin Kentishtowner. 

This all came about through the auspices of my neighbour and new friend, the very good writer Alison Chandler , who organised the editing and publishing of a little printed magazine for the day of our street party last month. She sent two budding journalists: Ellie, thirteen, and Alice, eleven, to interview me for that publication and they did a fine job. The editors of The Kentishtowner (a completely different publication) came to the street party and later contacted Alison to ask if I'd answer their quiz. Of course I did! Many thanks to all concerned.


MORE

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A local hero! Good to see an ad for the Junction right next to your face.

When is RR back from the States? We're all square here now - builders been and gone - so I'm ready, willing and able to share a corner of Kentish Town!

Natalie d'Arbeloff said...

Yes indeed! Let's email and arrange the lunchtime mini-swarm?

Clive Hicks-Jenkins said...

You're an excellent interviewee. You understand the form and reward with entertaining and sassy replies. You're certainly better than me at such things. I just get cornered and cross! Ha ha!

Natalie d'Arbeloff said...

Thanks Clive. I didn't take the quiz too seriously and didn't think long about my answers so it was a pleasant surprise that the editor chose to include some examples of my work. Bring on more questionnaires!