Friday, December 14, 2012

NEW HEADER AT THE BLAUGUSTINE HOME

I like it now but might change my mind again in future. Any opinions?


Click on the image to enlarge it.

Later today the long-lost portrait of Rennie Walker (see November 1st post ) will start its journey all the way to California. He has bought it and when it will be hung in their living room, he and his wife Kathy will send me a photo. We are all excited about this unexpected and happy conclusion to a surprising story. 


  MORE

7 comments:

marja-leena said...

A wonderful tale of the long-lost portrait.

And I like your new header, Natalie!

Dick said...

What a great narrative behind the painting's upcoming journey!

I like the header. The colours remind a little of Sonia Delaunay..!

Natalie d'Arbeloff said...

Marja-Leena, the sitter is now 31 years older but looks as good as he did then, judging from the photo on his website! And he's happy to be reunited with his former self.
Glad you like my new header.

Dick, yes! And it was before I was even aware of any connection with Delaunay.
Possible harbinger of things to come?

addon said...

Header looks lively, energetic and positive - what more do we want?

Best wishes
Adam

Natalie d'Arbeloff said...

Adam, that's all I want - in the header and in life!

Happy holidays to you and yours.

Beth said...

Sorry I missed the previous post, Natalie, and thus didn't commiserate with you about teeth and knees and bad moods. I like the header - it's bright and cheery and handmade.

Natalie d'Arbeloff said...

Thanks Beth. Knees and mood and header are much better. As for teeth.....let's change the subject!