Monday, January 15, 2018

SELF PROMOTION

These two works of mine from the 1960s will be on sale at the London Art Fair this week: 17th-21st January, on the England & Co Gallery's stand (No.34) at the Business Design Centre, Islington.

Ideas on Angel Underground  circa 1967  Oil & mixed media on board. 30 x 20 inches (76 x 51 cm)


Ramona  1966. Mixed media box construction. 18.5 x13.75 x 3.5 inches (47 x 35 x 9 cm) The words carved into wooden blocks are from the song 'Ramona' popular at the time.

Just in case you were wondering but too afraid to ask, my artwork is generally for sale. If you have never wondered about this may I suggest you start? Buying my artwork is a good thing to wonder about, unlike many other things which are not so good or so possible. I have been a fully functioning artist for all of my long life and therefore a great deal of work accumulates. Bearing in mind time's unfair rules I only have, what, ten/fifteen years max before I leave this planet and I think you, the collective You, should be seriously wondering about buying my work. It is totally worth it even if I say so myself (*) and I have a very discerning eye. Contact me privately if you want to visit, discuss prices etc.

(*) If you need other opinions besides mine, you can see some quotes on this page, as well as a partial list of public collections which acquired my work.


Apart from my website or visiting me to view available paintings, drawings or 3-dimensional work, here are two links where you can currently buy examples of my graphic work.

Pomegranate Fine Art:
https://www.printed-editions.com/more-art…

The Old Stile Press:
http://www.oldstilepress.com/osp_artist/natalie-darbeloff/

http://www.oldstilepress.com/osp_author/blaise-cendrars/

1 comment:

HetieVela said...

MRx Male Enhancement I have also used for every period of to weeks a range of Testosterone Booster for Men. Weightlifting Beginners should take a day off between all the time of . This will help prevent injuries because it relax muscle tissues an opportunity to. http://www.strongtesterone.com/mrx-male-enhancement/